Picacho Peak State Park
- The park is closed from 10 pm to 5 am.
- Trails closed from sunset to sunrise.
- Littering is unlawful.
- Damaging or removing the natural rocks, vegetation, native wood, or public property is prohibited.
- For your own safety, stay on designated trails.
- Drive and park only on designated paved surfaces. DO NOT pull off on side of road.
- Obey posted speed limits and all other signs.
- Keep pets on a leash. Clean up after your pet.
- Camping in designated areas only.
- Quiet hours are observed 10 pm to 6 am.
- Check out time for campers is 12 Noon.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge